The FAMHP publishes its annual report 2016
The Federal Agency for Medicines and Health Products (FAMHP) published its annual report 2016.
This year, in the booklet “Our results in facts and figures”, you will find the key figures of the agency for 2016, namely significant figures presented in a new visual style. Only the results of the past year will be shown in the remaining charts and tables.
We have also compiled the main accomplishments that FAMHP collaborators were keen to highlight for 2016 in our newspaper, “The FAMHP times 2016”. This FAMHP Times 2016 is also our last annual publication in paper version. We are entering a new decade, which means modernisation, paperless and digital. In the future, we will publish articles on our various activities directly on our website, over the course of the whole year.
Some of the articles that made it into the FAMHP times:
• A Medical Technologies Pact for more clarity, simplification and better monitoring
• Well-armed in the fight against antibiotic resistance
• SCOPE: the European campaign to encourage reporting of adverse effects
• New Way of Working (NWOW): how far has the FAMHP come?
• A National Innovation Office at the FAMHP
• News from the DG INSPECTION Distribution Division: three controllers on the field
You will find the annual report and the newspaper on http://www.fagg-afmps.be/en/Publications/Annual_Reports.
We kindly invite you to give us your opinion on the annual report by answering some short questions in our online survey.
If you require a printed version, or you would like to be informed of future publications, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.