Euro 2016: Belgium on "place de l’Europe" in Paris
Belgium welcomes you to Paris during the Euro 2016. Come and visit us on the forecourt of the City Hall for an interactive discovery of Belgium, to listen to Belgian bands and to take part in a photo competition.
From 18 June to 10 July 2016, Belgium welcomes you to its booth on "place de l’Europe" in front of the Paris City Hall. No less than 22 countries taking part in the 2016 European Football Championship will be present on the forecourt to show off their countries.
At our booth, you can discover Belgium through an interactive and virtual bicycle tour. Belgian bands will be playing acoustic sets at the Agora, including:
- Sunday 26 June from 15:00 to 16:00: Stéphane Mercier Duo (saxophone/keyboard)
- Wednesday 29 June from 16:00 to 17:00: Gwenn Nicolay (solo guitar looper)
- Friday 8 July from 15:00 to 16:00: Stoomboot (guitar/vocals)
You will also be able to take part in a photo competition. There are many big money vouchers for a major online store to be won. Take an original picture of yourself at our booth and post the photo on our Facebook page Belgium.be (link is external) with #MadAboutBelgium
Get as many of your friends as possible to like your photo!
Our booth will be open on the following dates:
- Saturday 18 June, from 10:00 to 22:00
- Sunday 19 June, from 13:00 to 22:00
- from Wednesday 22 June to Sunday 26 June, from 13:00 to 22:00
- from Wednesday 29 June to Sunday 3 July, from 13:00 to 22:00
- from Wednesday 6 July to Sunday 10 July, from 13:00 to 22:00
- closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
"Place de l’Europe"
Forecourt of the Paris City Hall
Place de l’Hôtel de Ville
750004 Paris (4th arrondissement)
Metro: Hôtel de Ville (lines 1 and 11)
Follow us on our social network pages:
Facebook (link is external)
Twitter (link is external)
Instagram (link is external)
Our website: www.belgium.be
Let's all be #MadAboutBelgium !