Invitation to the press: Presentation of the events for the 2016 Belgian National Day (not to be published)
On 20 and 21 July 2016, the federal authorities are organising multiple events to celebrate the National Day. The press is invited to a press conference that is taking place coming Monday 4 July, during which the various organisers of the federal authorities will present the programme.
The following people are taking part in the press conference:
- Arlin Bagdat, Director general External Communication – FPS Chancellery of the Prime Minister
- Commander Yves Janssens, Ministry of Defence Commander
- Francis Meeus, Ministry of Defence
- Cédric Erken, assistant director Operations Civil Security FPS Interior
- Renato Guion, Chief Commissioner of the Federal Police
- Guido Van Wymersch, Chairman of the Standing Committee of the Local Police
- Carine Verstraeten, Secretary General of the Syndicat d'Initiative Bruxelles Promotion
Monday 4 July 2016 at 9.30 a.m.
International Press Centre - Résidence Palace
Rue de la Loi 155 - 1040 Brussels
Please register for this press conference via this link: